Winning blog topic ideas you can use today
As many of my followers know, you can expect a new blog from me every week. It will be published live on www.mysassybusiness.com on Monday each week; if you subscribe it will be emailed to you as well. Needless to say, there has been several hundred’s published over this time.
I am often asked how I come up with all this content, where I get my ideas and how I can still manage to write after all this time. Personally, I know bloggers who publish daily so weekly is no mean feat really. I focus on the benefits of my business that I deliver to my clients and that makes finding topics so much easier.
In this blog, I want to give you ideas that will improve your blog or get you started publishing a blog. Remember that a blog can add to your existing marketing strategy or it can be a stand-alone business. Either way, it must add value to both your business and to your followers.
This is the content that you produce to stand the test of time. It will be your most popular blog, most shared blog etc. and it will not go out of date.
- This type of content will help with your SEO
- You will be able to share it over and over
- You will be able to promote it
- Followers, both new and old will read and save it
What creates evergreen content?
- A how-to guide for achieving something specific
- Advice on ways to choose a product
- A top 100 list
- Q’s and A’s
- Educate your followers
- Take care not to give everything away
- Show yourself as a leader in your industry
- Case studies
So, what are the steps you now need to take to get your content marketing really moving forward!
- Decide how often you are going to post. Weekly, fortnightly, monthly. You now must stick to this schedule for the long term. Remember that no marketing is an overnight success, it takes time and a strong commitment.
- Sit and write some ideas down about your ideal clients and what they are interested in hearing about and the problems that your small business solves.
- Practice your writing, the more you do it the better you will get. Don’t worry if you are not perfect.
- Think about your title – it is the number one reason people will read or not read your blog.
- You must write a minimum of 500 words and every now and then aim for 2000 – 3000-word blogs.
- Make sure you share your blogs over and over again.
- Provide a review
- Create a tutorial
- Write a negative blog
- Build a list
- Share a case study without using the real names and details
- Develop a blog series
- Include an offer in your blog
- How to
- How not to
- Technology in your industry
- Pro’s and con’s
- Before and after
What is your next blog topic going to be?
How often will you be publishing?
What platforms are you sharing your content?
How many subscribers will you share it with?
If you enjoyed this blog – make sure you subscribe.