Do you need more inbound leads?
Marketing is never easy, so there can be no one size fits all approach. When you use a professional digital marketer, they should always create a different approach for every client.
If you are looking after your own marketing, it needs to be tailored for your business and not a copy of someone else’s.
With a brilliant inbound leads system, you will create a funnel you can fill with prospective clients. From here, you take them on a journey towards doing business with your small business.
Remember: The most important part of any marketing is to be consistent
Step 1 – Define the lead
A website designer – you want people who need websites
You are a blogger – you want subscribers
Selling products – you want people to buy your products
A consultant – you want clients
A YouTuber – you want more viewers
Step 2 – Strategies
First, look at what you are currently doing and honestly see why it is or isn’t working. If it is working, keep going; if it isn’t, you need to change things up. For example, if you are getting people to your website, are they buying from you? If they are not buying – Why not?
Newsletters – Done well, your newsletter can and should generate business regularly and ensure you are top of mind with your existing customers.
- Include useful links
- Have an interesting title for the newsletter
- Share checklists
- Include fun facts
- Use great images
- Include offers that create the leads you are looking for
- Try a cross-promotion on your website
- Have a specific landing page for your leads to go to
This is a great way to share your knowledge and increase your inbound leads. It helps add content to the internet, which helps with your search engine rankings.
- Always have a great title
- Have a regular schedule that you stick to (weekly, fortnightly, monthly)
- The more often you write, the more your writing will improve or outsource to someone else
- Include images, links, and call to action in your blogs
This should be a place that works to generate new business. If you are on social media already and it is not generating leads, here are some tips:
- Share your blogs on your page but also in groups
- Interact on social media
- Ask and answer questions
- Participate in groups that are relevant to your potential lead generation
- Provide tips for your audience
- Show tools relevant to your industry
- Share your expertise
- Be consistent with all your social channels even when you are busy – Or outsource it to someone else
- Brand everything you can
Search Engine Optimisation SEO
Your website should be optimised for search engines. You want your website to be able to show up in the search results of Google when your ideal clients are looking for what you have on offer.
Are there other places that could be part of your strategy for inbound leads?
- Guest posting on other blogs
- Collaborating with other like-minded business owners
- Having your own or going on a podcast
- Create video
- Have a live chat
- Have a live video
Step 3 – Conversions
Now that you have improved all your inbound marketing and you have real live interested people, how will you convert them? It depends on your ideal customer and how they react to your type of business:
- Initial discount
- Free offer
- Preferred pricing
- Landing page subscription filled out
- Contact form filled in
- Ecommerce stores need to have free delivery over a certain purchase amount; this is essential.
If you can get all these things in place and working well, your inbound marketing will have qualified leads coming directly to you and ready to do business.
Do you need help with creating and implementing any or all of the above? Speak to Kelly @ My Sassy Business today.